Thursday, April 23, 2009

For a Very Special Friend

Lead me by the hand, dear friend of mine,
Into a very special place in time..
Where time just stops but not for love,
As we look at the stars in heaven above..
And say a sweet prayer full of happiness and joy,
For the friendship we share, like a very loved toy.
A very true blessing giving life to two friends,
A love and a closeness that will know no end...
A friendship thats nurtured, Every word like brand new,
A shiny new penny, from my heart to you..
So take this new penny and hold onto it tight,
And I will be with you, every day, every night..

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Dear Caroline -- your heart is poetry.

    You are well loved.

    Love Renee xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so very beautiful hun. A kinder and more gentle soul I have not found in my travels on this earth. Beautiful words for a beautiful young lady.

    Big Hugsssssssssss and kissesssssss for you always Sweetie..

    meeeeeeeee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete